Portage County Ohio couple plan to visit Alaska... then move to Alaska and make observations.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Time Flies
November 3rd. Unbelievable how fast time floats by. I'm at home with a cold trying to work up the gumption to walk the dogs before Jack gets home from work. It's dark outside already and it's only 4:50pm. Time change is this weekend, so it'll be lighter for a brief time until the dark catches up with the time again. Computer says 38 degrees, so it's a wet mess out there. I'm not looking forward to it... much prefer a solid frozen ground. It was a muddy, wet summer and a moist fall, and I'm looking forward to a long, white winter. I'm not sure being in the shadow of the mountain is going to be good for me this winter, but it's coming, ready or not. I purchased a "Happy Light" to fight the effects of SAD this year. Hopefully, it'll keep me above my necessary level for function this winter... we'll... gotta run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment