Portage County Ohio couple plan to visit Alaska... then move to Alaska and make observations.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Iditarod 2010... day 7
Well, I pretty much spent my entire Spring Break squinting at my computer screen to follow the Iditarod. I joined Iditarod Insider on Wednesday so I could get the snippet videos and GPS tracking. It's been great, but quite a time investment. Now that they are going to finish maybe tomorrow, I go back to work. Hopefully the site is not blocked at school. Right now, Lance Mackey is ahead and Jeff King is following closely, but King's GPS is not updating. For all I know they are neck and neck...what a time to hold out on us! I wonder if the mushers control whether the GPS transits info or not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have a blog? I'm so proud of you!
WooHoo!
A blog? 4 posts in 4 years does not a blog make:)
Post a Comment